Friday, September 29, 2006

Thing that make you go.. Hmmmmmm.....

So.. today I had an appointment with a surgeon to discuss an annoying lump they found in my last mammogram... I have had 2 before that they looked at.. said.. aww its probably nothing.. did a biopsy on them and yeah.. they were nothing.. This time the lady says.. hmmm... I would like to schedule surgery as.... I said.. in my best Texas drawl... Whoaaaa.. hold up.. you wanna do what already?? Seems like this lump isnt the same as the others.. not so well defined.. not any distinct borders.. nothing similar except for it is in MY tit..So.. in a couple weeks.. on a Thuirsday is as definate as she could get.. I will be having a small slit cut and shes gonna go get it.. lets hope its all fine.. I am sure it will be ya know.. being the one of utmost supreme confidence that I am still 10 feet tall and bulletproof like i was in my 20's....
I will refrain from sayin at least I had a woman lookin at my tits...LOL...wait.. not so much restraint there was it...

No comments: