Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Time to get moving...

After taking all weekend off.. from work anyway..wait.. yeah.. pretty much from life too.. and with all the sleeping and resting, interspersed by whining about my boobsie not feeling well.. I am alla sudden.. right back in the thick of things..

I have a party to attend tonight.. a test in the morning.. and a test Thursday.. seems like I should have done a little less resting a bit more reading this weekend.. but.. ehh.. ya do what ya do.. right??

At least the best things I have going for me are this.. One test in in Juvenile Delinquency.. so.. all I have to do is remember.. WWBD.. or.. What Would Brother Do? that seemed to help on the last test.. and the second test is on Addicted Family Intervention.. so.. the theory here is.. "Just what was my family like growing up?" I think both thoughts will prove to help me on both tests...

I'll let ya know how this theory works out.. and yes.. I am spending the rest of the afternoon crackin da books!!!

2 comments:

DB said...

Well, I hope the test went okay today.

That is too funny about WWBD and what the family was like growing up. I do the same thing when I need a real mean and nasty storyline.

Bammy said...

It went very well thanks.. I'm always a little scared when I finish in 10 minutes or less.. cause I think.. either I REALLY have it.. or OMG.. I know NOTHING!!!