Thursday, November 30, 2006

Winter has arrived...

The temp fell from 80 degrees this afternoon to 34 degrees right now.. well ok.. technically it is Thursday morning.. but.. you know what I mean..and they say accumulations are possible.. and I am sitting here all excited thinking maybe we will get a snow day for school in the morning..lol.. yes ok.. so maybe I reverted back to being 12...The only bad thing is.. finals are coming up.. and missing a day now could be bad.. really bad.. but.. not having to get out in the cold and ickky stuff.. is good.. really good!!!

I think tomorrow would then be the perfect day to put up the Christmas tree and decorate the house.. and put on sappy Christmas music and maybe wrap an empty box for show since I haven't even begun to shop...

I am disillusioned because I can't find a Tickle Me freakin Elmo anywhere.. cause all these buttwipes went out and bought them all only to resell them on Ebay.. those money grubbing Grinch acting folks.. that just messes with my Christmas elf type being..

No comments: