Saturday, March 24, 2007

What Will I Find Next?

So... I was looking for something the other night.. went to my closet and was moving stuff around on the shelf.. and I felt something under a jacket.. I pulled it out.. and damn near had a fit.. No.. wait.. I DID have a fit.. Ya know what I found? In MY closet? A small baggie.. with dope in it.. Yeah..There ya have it...

I talked to a friend of Home Chicken's the next day and she said.. that Home Chicken had tried to set up her sister when she lived here a few years ago.. Kind of like.. "You turn me in.. I'll turn you in." She tried to convince me that it was left over from then..So... that would have been all well and good .. except I KNOW.. that the shelf it was on.. when I moved in here.. was EMPTY! nada.. zilcho.. nuttin on it.. Why do I know this? Cause I CLEANED IT OFF!!!!

So.. got me to thinkin.. and I went into her room tonight.. and not only did I find CD's of mine.. a Christmas present that I bought myself.. (It was .. I thought.. Still packed in a box in the garage from when I moved here) and a silk pouch.. It wasn't hard to notice as it was in a shirt pocket.. and.. umm.. I dont know people who keep shit like that there..Good thing though.. I was careful when I put my hand in it.. I found.. a glass pipe.. a few baggies.. a heavy duty silver spoon.. all bent up..and 3 used syringes...

Might I say.. My head just exploded...

I will admit.. I wavered a few times on what has happened in the last couple weeks.. if I did the right thing.. if I was too harsh.. if karma was gonna come back and kick me in the ass.. all those things... but... I won't have to think about that ever again.. There was enough dope and paraphenalia here to land Blondie and I in a cell with at least one felony.. and.. living across the street from an elementary school.. ohh HELL NO!! That can be an added 5 year enhancement.. I'm not up for that...

Her preliminary parole revocation hearing is the 26th.. Please God.. don't let justice be blind..

I am just sad though.. that it came to this end.. I was sure hoping for another outcome when this all started..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hon, Im thinking you need to go through the whole house with a fine tooth comb .... you don't want or need the hassle of anything else being in there. You know this really ticks me off Pamela, been with you through all of this and before, my friend .... I can't believe she did it to you, AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

did you really think you could lay down with dogs and not wake up with fleas?