Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1:30...

I have a job interview at 1:30.. guess it is kinda late to wonder if I have something presentable to wear huh? Did i ever mention I procrastinate? Should I now? mention it I mean... ok.. goin for the shower so I can be all cute n stuff.. well in my mind anyway...

I have to say.. i think its kinda cool you can post a resume on monster*com and actually have people call you...

Later...

P.S. 12 days today..or is it 13.. i get confused.. yeah.. 12 cause i smoked at the 4th of july party.. ok.. so.. there ya have it.. yeah the party was on the 3rd. so people who had the 4th off could recuperate... smart people i hang with... no smokie.. I actually mowed the yard.. and for the first time that I can remember.. my heart didnt feel like it was gonna explode from my chest... I need to count my quarters and see if I have enough to refill these pills..

2 comments:

SassyFemme said...

So how'd the job interview go? Hope it was great!

Bammy said...

i thought it went well.. lol.. but I didnt hear back from them.. so.. who knows..