Saturday, August 04, 2007

A Traumatized Valentine..

This is how you know.. she raised kids.. I did not.. OK.. so.. over at Blondie's brothers house for a birthday party for the little nephew.. I was hangin out with the little princess.. and my valentine called.. So.. I was relating the events.. and alla sudden.. Princess grabs my hand and says.. we gotta go potty.. you needa help.. Sooooo.. off we go.. I hear the snickers over the phone from having to do this anyway.. so.. in we go.. and princess hops up and does her stuff.. then hops down.. and this is our conversation..

me: Umm.. you gonna wipe your thing?
her: nope...
My Valentine: OMG you did NOT say that to her...
me: ummm.. yeah...
me: ummmmm.. you gonna wash your hands?
her: nope....
me: ohh.. ok...
her: button me please...
me: This is why I am loved...

My Valentine says I need kids.. I say I couldn't afford the therapy for them...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bammie, was wondering....since you're sharing, how come you never mentioned how you had me in your room half the night and you spent the entire time playin games ON THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!I shaved my legs for that?????? Hmm, is that a butch thing??? And Bammie..gotcha!

Gina said...

You could always take out a loan. ;)

SassyFemme said...

Borrowed kids are a good thing.