Tuesday, November 20, 2007

On The Downhill Slide...

yes.. I am talking about the semester.. not because its my birthday..well ok.. maybe we are both on the downhill slide.. but I still have another year to go before my face falls off.. Its been hell week around here for school.. tests.. papers.. and papers and tests.. thank goodness the old "morph" trick still works...

My Valentine sent me a bunch of stuff for my birthday.. she sent the package 2 weeks ago.. I have been taunted and mocked by this box..LOL... but I was a very good girl and didn't open it till very shortly after midnight.. It was awesome.. Its a tshirt.. car magnet.. hat.. and keychain.. all with.. ready.. "save the ta-ta's" on them.. yes.. I wore them to school today.. feeling ever so super heroish-like.. suddenly feeling like yes.. lets save ALL the ta-ta's!!! In case youre wondering... ta-ta's brand clothing gives a portion of every sale to breast cancer research.. so when you buy ta-tas.. you are donating to the cause.. and when you wear ta-tas.. you are raising awareness about the disease.. and when you like ta-ta's.. well.. then your name is Bammy.. lol...

Umm.. seriously.. thats about it.. well my Valentine also wants me to blog about how I figure my relationship with God is kinda like a baseball coach.. hmm.. maybe ya had to be in that conversation.. it was rather funny though...

In case I dont make it back.. i hope yall have a great Thanksgiving.. remeber all the good things in your life.. and enjoy your family.. This is going to be the first time ever that my parents are gonna come over and we are going to hang out with Blindie and her mom.. with of course.. Lil Girl there.. her grampa was buried today.. sad time for her.. maybe when i can.. Ill blog about my friends funeral last week...Bittersweet is such a good word sometimes.. it is very descriptive...

Anyway.. off to do stuff that I do.. Later yall!!

No comments: