Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ok.. So.. When I am Wrong...

Soooo... when I ranted upon the wrath of God.. ya know.. plagues and mammoth grasshoppers destroying the crops and floods deep enough to sink Egypt and all that.. I really was goin off half cocked.. well I mean.. half.. ummmm.. numb nutty.. or.. like off the handle.. Yeah.. I tend to do that sometimes...

The GOOD news.. no.. the GREAT news.. is Yes.. the cancer my girlfriend has.. IS 98% curable.. and does not require radiation or stuff like that.. the treatment won't make her sick.. and even more important.. what doctors tend to define as "spread" isnt prezactly what we the people define as spread.. there is NO evidence of it being anywhere else in her body.. and the iodine stuff that she has to take is gonna be like heat seeking missiles to search and destroy any rogue cells that might be in there hiding somewhere...and as she says.. yes We are blessed... and for that I am ever so grateful.. so.. umm God? I'm sorry I jumped the gun on ya.. I forget now and then.. that.. things are done in YOUR time.. and not mine...

So that brings me to something else... Whoever the "anonymous" commenter is out there likes tries to raise my ire by leaving smart assed comments about someone being a baby and a negative smart mouthed Yankee.. #1. You need to realize that I don't put much stock in chicken shit ass people who hide behind "anonymous" and #2 If you are going to try and insult either my girlfriend.. or myself.. have the cajones to sign your name.. Not that I care who you are.. but.. by not doing so.. you admit to the world that you are too wimpy to stand up for what YOU believe in..Oh.. and #3.. Texas... by last look on a map.. is NOT considered a Yankee state.. but.. well I'll leave that one alone...

But I do know this... I won't be publishing your comment.. You'll have to go somewhere else for your 15 min of fame..

Now.. to all the kind hearted caring people that have sent emails and comments and such showing support and love in this trying time.. We very much appreciate it.. and know that your thoughts, prayers and words have been very greatly appreciated... We do know who our friends are.. and we thank you...

No comments: