Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh yeah.. I Will Survive...



Kinda feel like this today.. have a doctor's appointment in the morning...I called.. here is how that went..
Me: I need to make an appointment with Doctor Makemefeelgood.
Them: OK.. What seems to be the problem?
Me: I can't seem to wake up. I can't stay awake. I have been sleeping an overabundant amount of time for the last month or so.
Them: Hmm.. Well I have one available, and really.. I don't mean for this to be funny
Me: OK When is it?
Them: Tomorrow, 8 A.M.
Me: laughing my ass off.. loudly..
Them: Umm.. giggle.. yeah.. it's like that sometimes..
Me; Still laughing..
Me: Thanks.. that's the best laugh I have had for about a week.


End result.. found out she had a cancellation for a complete physical in the morning.. so we are going with that.. and it isn't until 10 A.M. still it makes me giggle.. 8 am.. hahahahahha...I work 2nd shift.. noon is about a good time to wake me..

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

I would have laughed too! It is funny.

I'm glad you're going to the dr. Hope s/he is able to find out what's going on with you.