Thursday, November 20, 2008

It Is A Cross Between....

Oh My GOD!!! and neener neener neener... to all those people who were takin bets to see if I would make it to 35.. HA!!! And in my wonderment of HOW.. gosh dangit.. you betcha.. I made it to 50!!!

I just know God has a plan for me.. otherwise.. by all logical reason and definition.. I would have been dead years ago... Now I;m not sure if I wanna know the plan.. cause then I might have outlived my usefullness..lol...

Anyway.. Thanks God!!! I love this life you gave me!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Bammie! And many more!

Rainwolf said...

Happy Birthday!

SassyFemme said...

Happy Birthday!!! Life is good, and it's there for a reason! Live it up healthy and well! :)

Laura Belle said...

Happy Birdie two ewes! Happy Birdie two ewes! Hippy-Potimous deer Bammy! Happy Birdie two ewes!

LB

Cedar said...

Hey, you are now LIVING the plan and you worked hard for it. Happy Birthday you old..wait you are younger than me...Happy Birthday Puppy...

Laura Belle said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bammy! Tell Cedar to pass the pie :)

YM said...

found my way here via Rainwolf...I'm in Ft. Worth too.

I'll be back!