Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Thank You!!!!

To Senator McCain...

Thank you for running a very tough campaign.. Thank you for persisting to the very end.. and Thank you for a wonderful concession speech tonight...

To President elect Obama.....

Thank you.. for fighting the good fight.. Thank you for bringing HOPE to our country.. Thank you for evolving peoples thoughts and minds into believing our country deserves better than it has gotten..

To Senator McCain.. AND President elect Obama..
THANK YOU!!! For making this election the MOST watched.. the MOST active and THE MOST... absolutely.... by far.. the most intriguing.. exciting.. exasperating.. history breaking and making election there will probably be in my lifetime!

I think I could almost cry... But all I can say right now.. is.. just... wow... that's all.. just.. wow....

1 comment:

Cedar said...

Yeah thanks both of you for giving me worse stomach issues than I had before. Not give me UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE and let's move on with life.