Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ahhh the beach is flawless...

First day of vacation.. made it to the beach in the wee hours of the morning...Spent the time waiting for the hotel room playing on the beach.. wading in the water.. poor Buckeye got slammed by a wave.. or three...I think he got a lil pissed at me about that.. He is a lil tuckered out from the ride down.. and of course.. saving my life from the various seagulls and bike riders that also frolicked on the beach...it is so nice having a protector that stands all of 14 inches tall.. beware all muggers.. I HAVE a bodyguard!!!
OK.. So the choices for tomorrow are.. parasailing.. deep sea fishing.. or hanging out on the beach.. any suggestions??
And.. before i forget.. the ocean is an awesome thing.. and yes.. I do still feel small when i stand by it...

No comments: