Sunday, June 18, 2006

Finally.. The sky leaks..

It happened!!! Rain has fallen over the barren plain.. When I hear of people mowing their yards 345,987,.634 times since spring happened.. I kinda feel sad.. But.. More relieved that I haven't been out there in the Texas sun sweating my koochoos off.. Wait.. Do girls have koochoos? Hmmmm.. There could be something to ponder there.. Maybe it is just my version of koochoos.. But.. Whatever.. I don't like sweating them off and since I am the one who has to mow.. But.. Flipping that around.. Since I am the one paying the water bill.. I don't like having to fork over 50 or 100 bucks to the city just cause God's pissed that Bush is from here and refuses to let us have rain.. I guess He must have felt some kinda pity on us.. Or maybe He is crying cause the Mavericks sucked so badly the last time they played Miami.. Must really be holes in the floor of Heaven.. Hmmm.. Something else to ponder tonight.. Oh my.. I'm gonna be pondering way too much to get some good sleep..

1 comment:

Cedar said...

Feel free to come to Seattle and Mow my lawn anytime you are feeling sad about brown grass...CAUSE IT NEEDS IT AGAIN!!! You won't have to worry about sweating nothing because it does hit 70 here...