Thursday, August 31, 2006

OK... I have traveled...

And so on goes the traveling gnomes.. and once again.. I stole this from Cedarflame who stole it from DomesticBliss2.. who.. well you get the idea..
And OK.. so I might not be a gnome and apparently.. I don't have anything to blog about tonight.. Well I do.. but I am still trying to figure out what the hell "man drama" is.. and why would someone say I have it in my life??
I am now wondering about my traveling habits.. I didn't put in the states I have just driven through.. I don't think those count.. and besides.. I was just tee niney with my parents.. So all I wanted to do was say, "Are we there yet??"
I was also grateful that although my brothers had to often pee in a coke bottle.. whenever my mom or I had to go.. we got to stop.. ha! That was the start of my brothers filling my head with crazy stuff.. like saying.."Well.. girls just don't know where out of that crack they are going to pee, it would be messy." God.. and I listened to them!!!
Now.. I am serioulsly wondering what the middle swath of the country looks like.. and why haven't I been there yet?
>


create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

3 comments:

Junie said...

Traveling through a state counts! Just ask anyone spending countless HOURS driving through Kansas and not seeing a darn thing but flat boring land.

Junie said...

Traveling through a state counts! Just ask anyone spending countless HOURS driving through Kansas and not seeing a darn thing but flat boring land.

Cedar said...

I put the states I drove through, even though I did not spend the night in the state, I ate and peed there...and that is being there to me.