Thursday, October 19, 2006

What a day...

I am sure I survived..lol.. It was a very early morning for my house.. When you work second shift.. and a 10 hour second shift at that.. 3 and 4 am bedtimes are not that uncommon.. Imagine if you will having to show up at the hospital at 6:15 AM.. thats AM!!!!! I know I probably shouldn't be.. but I was still amazed at the number of people up and moving at that time of day.. hahaha.. I guess it is all about perspective huh?

The good news is.. I am guessing they got the lump out.. most interesting to have a wire shot into your boob.. I felt like a catfish all morning.. I wonder if I will ever be able to fish again without grabbing my boob...or.. even be able to fish..

Things I learned today:
I don't ever want to have anyone try to start an IV in my hand.. Never.. EVER..
Apparently.. I have tough skin.. whatever that means..
I was actually offended when a nurse told me.. they didn't allow "foriegners" to work at this hospital...
Small hospitals unnerve me...
My goddaughter is most precious to me..
And the best thing I learned today.. or rather was reaffirmed about today.. I have many people in my life that love me..My phone was in constant motion today.. and it humbled me.. and made me smile way deep...

So.. thats about it.. although.. one of the first things I did after coming to from the anesthisia.. was to check and make sure both nipples were still here.. and in their correct places.. what can I say.. I know way too many practical jokers..

Results should be back in a few days.. but.. I am confidant.. all is well in Boobland...

No comments: