Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Am All Set....

I have the wood.. I have the router.. I have the saw.. I have the nail gun.. and nails...I have the air compressor..I have the camera..Now.. All I have to do is rearrange the garage.. yeah I know.. AGAIN..and I'll be all set to... practice on routing... and getting to know the saw..

I have to move the desk i.e. workbench to the other wall.. pull back a wire to hang a light and make a couple outlets on the wall.. put together my shelves I got for Christmas last year.. yeah.. right on top of things aren't I?

Like the old sayin goes.."I am gettin ready to get ready!" or.. "All I lack to start is the gettin ready part!" Ohh that rhymes!!! There could be a country song there...

Pictures can now be posted.. well soon as the battery charges... We can all experience this together..

Oh.. and I have Lil Girl's Honda finally sold.. I'm gonna miss her or him.. hmmm.. she named it Izzy... I shall miss Izzy in the drive...

2 comments:

Rainwolf said...

Damn woman, you need to go back to work to get some rest.

Bammy said...

I know buddy.. I know!! ...