Saturday, May 12, 2007

It Wasn't bad After All...

Who knew there was so much I could get done when I don't have to actually go to work.. not that NOT going to work is a good thing.. specially when it isn't like.. ya know.. MY idea not to go.. but.. I got a shitpot ful of stuff done today.. and have a friend comin over tomorrow so we can texture some in the living room.. it might accidently get finished after all..

And Ohhh... I made shrimp alfredo fettucini tonight for supper.. from scratch too!! lol.. I kinda looked at some recipes.. and took some from this and some from that.. damn.. it not only was edible.. it was pretty damn good too...

Other than that.. I still think college textbooks are a racket and they should be investigated.. for all the $360 or 80 or whatever it was I spent on books this semester.. and read.. ohh.. I don't know.. 4 chapters total... I got $62 for them all.. yeah I know.. thats better than nothing.. but dayyuummmm...

So.. thats it for tonight.. with as much butter( yes.. REAL butter) as I used in that sauce.. I am taking my 2 open ateries and goin to bed now..

No comments: