Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So....

I got my Diploma.. and Certificate of Completion in the mail.. I got my graduation pictures in the mail... I have NOT gotten my letter in the mail.. So Sharon I feel your pain...

I got a call yesterday about a job.. Someone who actually WANTS ME.. to apply for the job.. From the conversation with her.. and the conversation with the person who told me to call her.. i am pretty sure this can be mine if I want it...

There won't be as much counseling involved at the beginning.. but from what I can tell Counselor Interns really need 2000 hours before they get really what they want.. State regualtions say you have to have a fully licensed counselor on the property until you have 2000 hours.. after that.. they have to be available by phone.. So... one year... but the point is.. IT IS HAPPENING!!!! All my work is starting to pay off and I am loving that...

On a side note.. Home Chiken is out of the halfway house.. her sister called and told me they let her out.. with no forwarding address... So.. the alarm is set when I leave.. all the dead bolts are locked.. sucks having to do that...I would feel more at peace if I knew where she was lurking....

Life is good here on Gay Avenue.. cept for one thing...

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

Great news about the possible job. Hope it works out for you!