Monday, August 28, 2006

Sweet relief...

No you perverts.. not that..LOL.. I am talking about the weather.. As you know.. we have had sweltering 100 degree days for the most part of August.. 25 days to be exact.. the latest string went.. "I think" 19 days.. but.. today... rain.. lovely.. wet.. wet.. did I mention WET rain? I'm sure it got into the 80's but.. wowsa.. what a difference.. it is now 76 degrees.. We haven't even thought about it being that cool.. yes I said COOL.. in ages.. Funny how I can think of 76 degrees as cool.. All you yankees out there.. stifle the laughter.. It is, after all, all about perspective..lol..

OK.. and school starts for me in about ohh.. 7 hours!! I am so excited about this semester.. The classes I am taking all sound rather dry.. well one does.. I am on the downhill slide towards my degree now.. and by golly it feels good to have the end in sight.. Planing on May 2008 to be crossing the stage in the cap and gown... Baaaa dum dee dahhh dummm dummm...

No comments: