Monday, June 25, 2007

Ehhh.. So Much for progress...

I am taking down all the wood I so feverishly worked on.. Turns out.. I think it is too dark for the room and will make it too boxy... So.. I am changing to a light pecan look...

I have a feeling of impending doom.. don't know what thats all about..

I found proof that "the job" tried to buy me off after I reported to management and asked them why they were breaking Federal law.. That should be able to be used somewhere...

I am off to the unemployment office.. Apparently I really screwed up my telephone "prompt me when you need a number thing" yesterday.. I should not try and do important shit when I first get out of bed in the morning...and yeah.. I got up SPECIAL.. just to fuck up...

This morning.. the doorbell rang at the buttcrack of dawn too.. seems like I had ONE chance to move my car.. cause now the street is dug up and most of it.. right in my driveway. gotta love city bond work in action.. :::sigh::::

At least they did tell me they would repair the sprinkler system after they ripped the street out.. NOT that they are planning to disturb it or anything.. but ya know.. they were just sayin.. like ya know.. IF..hmm.. wonder if it will work right then? There is always hope...

No comments: