Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It Is Coming Along...

Doin a little more work on the house.. I don't think I showed the color.. and it isnt really pink..lol.. but it isnt really something I can describe either.. so here it is..






OK.. see the little white thing on the screen of the window? well apparently.. when I had the bright idea to put the fan in the window when I was sanding and trimming some sheetrock.. this is what happened.. hehehe.. ahhh.. I am sure it will all wash off.. right??

Anyway.. this is the window with the trim I finally got finished...



Or a darker pic that doesn't seem to blind you..



Working on the front door trim now.. I got it cut and routed tonight.. and starting the sanding..staining...sanding.. staining.. sanding.. well you get the idea.. process tomorrow.. Think its too dark? I hope not cause I can't lighten it.. .. ehhh.. I like it...

And.. the bottom sill.. it isnt finished cause.. umm.. well.. I screwed it up and cut it wrong.. not just by a little bit either... So.. back to Homo Depot for another 1x6 of cedar.. and don't we just LOVE the way it smells?? yummy..

No comments: