Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ummm.. OOOPPSS!!!

Ok.. so.. I have a case presentation due on April 8th.. yea.. next Tuesday.. I had a good chunk of it finished.. or so I thought.. Apparently.. the papers she gave us.. to look at.. ya know.. cause they were good papers.. umm.. IS NOT the way she wants ours done...fleebagahhhh...

So.. Bammy is goin to be feverishly bent over the keyboard for the next several days during my (ahem) free time.. Until I can finish this thing..

and oh yeah.. I have to go get my fingerprints taken to be put on a special card for the state.. to do another background check on me... Now here's the thing with that.. We all know I have had a slightly shall we say "colorful" past.. All the way from a military security clearance.. up to.. being in the ole hoosegow with Aunt Bee and Barney...(seriously.. Eastland Texas) thats a whole 'nother blog... The FBI.. the military.. numerous police departments in Texas and maybe some in Oklahoma.. have had the distinct pleasure of rollin my fingers in ink.. and squishin them onto a piece of paper.. except for this one place.. who did theirs electronically.. and that was a pretty cool machine..

The difference is.. they did it for FREE!!! Now.. they want me to pay for he privilege...I guess freedom does have its price...

I am kinda lookin forward to walking into a police station and asking someone.. "Hey.. Could you please take my fingerprints?" I wonder if there is a Hallmark card for this occasion...

later yall..

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

I had to get fingerprinted for teaching. I HATED it, and the cop that did it wasn't even nice about it, despite knowing it was for teaching.